Naturally dyeing Easter eggs is by far an earth-friendly way to celebrate Easter! Using ingredients…
Who knew vegetables could taste this good?! This creamy sauce uses cauliflower as a base and feels decadent without making you feel weighed down. Try it out with your picky eaters!
It’s also a great base for extra additions, we like to top it with things like garlicy sauteed mushrooms, spinach or some shelled peas. The options are endless.
Thanks to our vegan friend Susan for this delicious recipe, give it a try for yourself:
Creamy Cauliflower Pasta
- 1 medium head cauliflower
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1 cup plant-based milk
- Your choice of pasta
- Any desired toppings (ex. peas, spinach, mushrooms, etc.)
- Steam florets and cashews for 20 minutes.
- Place steamed cauliflower, cashews, cashew milk, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, salt, pepper and cashew milk in a blender and blend until creamy and smooth. (Let cauliflower cool first if your blender can’t handle hot ingredients.)
- Serve with pasta and any toppings