Looking for desk lunch ideas other than a drab salad? Look no further! These 5…
These healthy homemade ice cream bars are made with just 5 simple ingredients and are completely dairy-free! They make the perfect summer treat to keep in the freezer.
Ice Cream Bar Variations
- Caramel – try drizzling a homemade caramel before dunking in chocolate
- Double Chocolate – add 3 tbsp of cocoa powder to the ice cream mix
- Snickers – Mix in peanuts and caramel
- Banana – add in a banana to the ice cream mix
- Toppings – try topping with seasonal fruit!
Ice Cream Bar Recipe
Ice Cream Bars
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/4 maple syrup (add more depending on your sweetness preference)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Nuts of choice for topping
- Optional – peanut butter
The night before: add all ice cream ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. Taste and adjust sweetness to your liking.
Divide into popsicle molds and freeze for at least 4 hours, ideally overnight.
Melt chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave, stopping and stirring in 30-second increments. Dip frozen ice cream bars in the melted chocolate and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Top with chopped nuts or peanut butter drizzle. Freeze for an additional few minutes to set, then enjoy!