Naturally dyeing Easter eggs is by far an earth-friendly way to celebrate Easter! Using ingredients…
Say goodbye to overcooked, soggy mini trees, and hello to tasty, crispy broccoli fritters! If you don’t want green, cheesy pancake/fritters…you’re missing out. These baked fritters will make you a die-hard broccoli fan (you should also try roasting broccoli – it’s great!).
The fritters are:
Packed full of veggies
Baked, not fried
These are easy to whip up – just blend in a food processor and bake! Here’s how to get started!
- 3 cups broccoli, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup onion, roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, shaved
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Oil cooking spray (avocado, olive, coconut, etc.)
Set the oven to 400°F.
- Add chopped broccoli and onion to a food processor and pulse together. You’ll still want some texture, so don’t over mix!
- Add the rest of the ingredients (except cooking spray) to the food processor and pulse to combine. You want a consistency that can stick together, but still has some texture.
- Shape the mixture into 8-10 patties and place them on a baking sheet (or two) lined with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Make sure the patties aren’t touching and give them a light spray with cooking oil.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Take the fritters out, flip them, spray lightly with oil on the flipped side, and return to the over for another 10-15 minutes.
- Let the fritter cool a little before serving.
- You can also try these fritters in a pan, if you prefer. Keep extra fritters in the fridge for ~2 days or store them in an airtight container in the freezer for use later.