Looking to eat more plant-based this year? One of the hardest parts can be finding…
Fall might be creeping up on us, but we’re not ready to say goodbye to summer drinks (helloooo watermelon slushie!). This slushie is tangy, refreshing, ridiculously easy to make, and so much healthier than the gas station counterpart.
Green Grape Slushie Recipe
- 1.5 cup green grapes, frozen
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Sweetener, to taste (honey, maple syrup, or other liquid sweetener)
- Optional: Add some vodka for an adult slushie!
1. Destem, wash, and dry grapes before laying on a baking tray to freeze.
2. Add frozen grapes, lemon juice, sweetener, and a small amount a water to a blender. Add more water as necessary to achieve your desired consistency. However, use slightly less water than you think you want, so it will stay slushie as it begins to melt.