Blush Lane has partnered with Variety - Children's Charity of Alberta on their sensory backpack…
Cantaloupes, sometimes know as muskmelons, rock melons, or Persian melons, are a quintessential summer fruit. At the perfect peak of ripeness, they are sweet, slightly floral, and super juicy.
Cantaloupes are more than just delicious though! They’re a rich source of fibre, vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin B-complex, and minerals including calcium, iron, zinc, magnesium, phosphorus, and potassium. That means these cantaloupe popsicles are not only great as a dessert, but they make a pretty healthy breakfast or snack as well. Give them a try for yourself:
Creamy Cantaloupe Popsicles
- 3 cups cantaloupe, roughly chopped
- ½ cup yogurt (dairy or plant based)
- Optional: sweetener, to taste
- Add the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Using a container with a spout, fill the mixture into your popsicle mold, leaving a little room at the top for expansion.
- Freeze the popsicles for 6+ hours. Enjoy when frozen.