Join us for a virtual evening of learning how to manage stress and anxiety with herbs & superfoods! We are bringing in a special guest – neuroscientist and holistic nutritional practitioner, Orsha Magyar of NeuroTrition – to share her expertise. Orsha is passionate about breaking down the science connecting brain health and nutrition, one bite at time!
What you can expect:
- 1-hour information packed webinar
- strategies and easy-to-understand science
- nutritional support recommendations for stress & anxiety
- post-webinar live Q&A with Orsha
- special product discounts after the event for those who attend
This virtual event is sponsored by Botanica (Tallgrass Natural Health), in partnership with Blush Lane Organic Market and online grocery delivery partner, SPUD.ca.
Note: The event is being offered FREE of charge to our community. Space IS limited and registration via Eventbrite is required. If you reserve a spot, but later cannot attend, please kindly cancel your registration so someone else can enjoy!