Celebrate with festive freshness
Pre-order your fresh Winters or Rossdown Farms turkey from Blush Lane by December 18, 2022. *While supplies last.
Pick your turkey up in-store December 23rd and 24th, 2022.
How It Works
- Select your pickup location
- Choose your main turkey
- Pay your $10 deposit to secure your order
- Pick up your turkey at your indicated store on either Dec 23rd or 24th and pay the remaining balance,
- Cook our holiday dinner and bask in the appreciative glow of your adoring friends and family!
Holiday 2022 Turkey Pre-order Deposit Only ($10)
To pre-order a fresh uncooked Winters or Rossdown Farms turkey, please choose the pickup location from the following options:
About Winters Turkeys
Winters Turkey farm is located in Dalemead, about 30 km east of Calgary. Their turkeys are raised humanely with high consideration for their comfort, health and well-being. For more information on their turkeys please visit: https://wintersturkeys.ca/
Why buy a Winters Turkey?
- Support local – By supporting a local family farm, you’re not only helping the environment, you’re also contributing to the local economy.
- Naturally raised – We only sell turkeys that are humanely raised without addictive’s or antibiotics, so all you need to worry about is saving room for pie!
- Fresh – a fresh turkey means a flavorful juicy bird – plus no thawing time!
Turkey sizes are approximate. As Winters turkeys are free range, factors like the weather and what they forage make it difficult to control the end weight of the birds. This means there will always be fluctuations in their size and weight. Your final payment will reflect the weight of the turkey you receive.
Winter’s Free Range Turkeys (uncooked)
Winter’s Certified Organic Turkeys (uncooked)
About Rossdown Farms
Rossdown farms & Natural Foods is tucked away in British Columbia’s fertile Fraser Valley. They’re dedicated to providing the highest quality turkey products. For more information on their turkeys please visit: https://rossdown.com/
Why buy a Rossdown Farms Turkey?
- Raised Without Antibiotics – Their free-range RWA turkeys are fed an all-vegetarian diet that contains no animal products. They are proud to be Certified Humane and Certified level two by Global Animal Partnership.
- Halal Certified – Rossdown Farms is proud to be fully Halal certified but the BC Muslim Association.
- Fresh – a fresh turkey means a flavourful juicy bird – plus no thawing time
Turkey sizes are approximate. As turkeys are free-range, factors like the weather and what they forage make it difficult to control the end weight of the birds. This means there will always be fluctuations in their size and weight. Your final payment will reflect the weight of the turkey you receive.
Rossdown Farm’s Free Range Turkeys (uncooked)
5-6.99kg and 7-9kg
What is the price of the turkey?
The prices fluctuate based on the turkey and weight you have chosen above. Please see our prices above.
The final price will be calculated upon check out. We only take a $10 deposit at the time of your reservation. The remaining balance is paid in-store when you pick it up.
Do I need to season the turkey?
Yes, we suggest a light drizzle of olive oil on the turkey and a sprinkle of sea salt with some fresh ground black pepper.
Are the turkeys cooked?
No, the turkey’s come uncooked.
Is the turkey stuffed?
The turkey is not stuffed.
Is there a plant based option available?
Yes, we also offer a Very Good Butcher ‘stuffed beast’ however this is not available for pre-order. All locations will have a select number of stuffed beasts available for purchase in-store (while supplies last).
Can I cancel my order after it’s been placed?
If you need to cancel your order please contact email@example.com by December 18, 2022, the latest. We cannot cancel orders past this date.
Are other dates/times available to pick my turkey up?
Your pick-up dates are December 23rd and 24th 2022. You will pick up your turkey at the store location you selected on your order form.
What do I need for pick up?
Please bring your receipt with you when picking up.
Can I send someone else to pick up?
Certainly. They will need the receipt and will need to pay the remainder of the balance owed on the turkey.
Who do I contact if I need to make changes or cancel my order?
If you need to cancel/adjust your order or have any questions, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than December 18, 2022.
Does the turkey need to be basted periodically while cooking?
We suggest that you do this to ensure the skin of the bird is an even golden brown and crispy. After the first 2 hours, baste the turkey every 45 minutes until cooked.
Do I remove the meat from the plastic bag before cooking?
Yes, you must remove the plastic bag and put your turkey into a roasting pan.